We’re MeltingPoint Mobile.
We’ve filled a void in today’s employee engagement landscape using our expertise in:
Data Management and Analytics
- Processing large, sensitive data sets (eligibility, medical, Rx, financial)
- Merging these data with other relevant files (real-time transaction feeds, price, quality, satisfaction, wellness, and rewards)
- Analyzing these integrated datasets for navigation
- Creating a mobile platform that provides an easy way to navigate the universe of HR and benefits programs and vendors without replacing existing access points.
Using participant data to create engaging animation, email, and text that is:
Peter D. Mazonson
MD, MBA, Co-Founder
Over 20 years of experience developing successful businesses and technologies at the interface of clinical medicine, health economics, and reimbursement.
- Co-Founder and Principal of Mosaic Health Care
- SVP of Operations at R2 Technology
- President of Technology Assessment Group (TAG)
- Over 50 publications and presentations in health economics and reimbursement
Over 50 publications and presentations in health economics and reimbursement
Board-certified general internist (sees patients 1 day/week)
Received BA in Economics from Harvard College, MD from Dartmouth Medical School and MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business
Christopher C. Santas
Over 25 years of reimbursement consulting and software development experience in healthcare.
- Co-Founder of Mosaic Health Care
- VP Reimbursement at R2 Technology
- VP Operations at Technology Assessment Group (TAG)
- Senior Manager Deloitte & Touche
Over 30 publications and presentations in health economics and reimbursement
Received BA in Political Economy from UC Berkeley and MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business
Over 18 years of experience developing software solutions for numerous verticals including Healthcare, Automated Mobile Application Testing, CRM, Supply Chain Management, ERP, Telecommunications, and Non-Profit Administration
- Director of Development at Medcere LLC
- Solution Architect at Surge LLC
Speaker at multiple Technology Conferences
Received BA from The Florida State University
Senior Project Director
Over 10 years healthcare & management consulting experience
- The Lewin Group, Vice President of Prospective Studies
- Responsible for overseeing design, development & management of disease registries
- Mercer Management Consulting, Principal
- Managed teams responsible for delivering analytically-driven business solutions and strategies to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries
Received BA in English & French from Dartmouth College and MPH from UC Berkeley School of Public Health
VP of Customer Success
Lead implementation coordinator and project manager on some of ClearCost Health’s most complex clients
Experience at Hunter Public Relations, private PR agency based in New York City
- Account management for Diageo, a large, multi-national corporation
- Built strategic marketing & communications campaigns for a variety of well-known consumer brands
Received BA with honors in Comparative Literature from Brown University
Director of Database Development
Over 20 years experience working with relational database management systems, with a primary focus on MS SQL Server, in the financial and healthcare sectors.
Certifications: MCSA SQL 2008, MCITP SQL 2008 DBA, MCITP SQL 2008 BI, MCITP SQL 2005 DBA
18 years of experience in interactive media design and software development for Healthcare, Real Estate, Gaming, Mobile Gifting, Social Media Management, Fantasy Sports, and Entertainment.
Received BS in Computer Science from the Art Institute of Las Vegas.
Over 19 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing web applications for healthcare, banking, real estate, insurance, and retail.
- Webmaster at Electronet Broadband Communications
- Application Developer at Florida State University Foundation
Call Center Manager
Over 25 years’ experience in healthcare management and customer service
Prior to joining ClearCost Health, worked in association with
- AccentCare Home Care Services
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Visiting Nurses & Hospice of San Francisco
Received a BSW from University of Illinois’ School of Social Work, Champaign-Urbana
Associate Project Manager
Over 5 years of experience in benefits administration and customer relationship management
Extensive experience in healthcare and customer engagement programs
Received a BA in Communications from the University of Puerto Rico
Director of Product
Over 5 years of experience managing, designing, and developing products for healthcare and active communities.
- Co-founder at Revolve, LLC
- Research & Development Engineering at Ceterix Orthopaedics
- Design Engineering at Cardica (Dextera)
Software Product Management Certification from Product School
Received BS in Engineering: Product Design from Stanford University
Over 4 years experience in technical product / project management in data, technology & financial services industries
Received Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Over 20 years of experience in database design and data warehousing for numerous industries including Financial, Insurance, Reinsurance, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Entertainment and Pharmaceuticals
BA in Environmental Science from Wesleyan University
Over 17 years of experience in software quality engineering and test management
Certification in Test Management from Software Quality Engineering
Received MS in Computer Information Systems and MBA from Southern New Hampshire University
Over 18 years of experience working in software and database development in both the US and Europe and across a variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Financial and Entertainment
Roles have included software and database developer/architect, project manager and solutions consultant
Received BA from Grand Valley State University
Project and Research Director
Over 7 years of experience conducting research and managing public health projects, with extensive experience in environmental epidemiology and the workplace wellness field
- Associate Service Fellow at the National Center for Health Statistics
- Project Manager at the Institute for Health and Productivity Studies, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Received BA in Psychology from Wesleyan University and a MPH from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
5 years of experience in program and project design and development in Education, Community Development, and Workforce Development
- Designed and managed programming for Aspire Public Schools
- Expanded the scope of service for NGO in Villa Maria, Argentina as a Fulbright Scholar
Holds a Masters in Social work from UC Berkeley and a BA in Anthropology and Spanish from Pitzer College
20 years of enterprise software development and architecture.
Verticals have included Higher Ed Health Care, Clinical Trials Compliance, Data Agnostic Business Intelligence, Employer Compliance, and Financial Services.
BS Chemical Engineering from Cornell University
Over 8 years of full stack software engineering experience that has focused primarily on enterprise data analytics, DevOps tool development, new product development, and legacy system support
BS Computer Science from College of Charleston
Research Manager / Product Associate
Over 4 years of experience conducting research and development in public health, molecular biology, and epidemiology
- Researcher at the University of California – Berkeley School of Public Health
- Epidemiology Assistant at the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Researcher at the Wisconsin Institute for Medical Research
Received BS in Microbiology from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and MS in Global Health & Environment from the University of California – Berkeley School of Public Health
Over 20 years of experience in business software development, including real-time data replication / disaster recovery, VoIP telephony, and health plan portals.
Received a BS in Physics and Computer Science from the University of Notre Dame.